Sunshine Coast Kitchen Resurfacing
Revive your old kitchen to a modern look without replacing all the fixtures at a fraction of the cost of replacement. We have specialised solutions for in-home resurfacing of kitchen benchtops and cabinets.
Resurfacing your kitchen cupboards will totally transform our kitchen giving it a brighter and more modern look. We also offer a selection of replacement handles and knobs.
Benchtops can be resurfaced to give a faux granite look. Making it a real centre-piece for you new-look kitchen.
- Resurfaced on site in 2 days
- Up to 70% cheaper than replacing your benchtop
- Comprehensive range of colours, multiflex, textures and finishes
- Long term durability and water resistant
- Tough and flexible
- Most kitchen surfaces including formica, laminated tops and tiles can be resurfaced
- Chips and damaged surfaces can be repaired before resurfacing
- Doors and drawers are resurfaced on site
- Fixed panels are resurfaced on site
- Resurfaced in the colour of your choice
- Satin or gloss finish
Proof of our dedication to quality
We are not a franchise but we are part of a network of independent resurfacers, Resurfacing Australia, who only allow professional independent resurfacers to join by agreeing to the highest standards of resurfacing, quality assurance of product and advanced techniques. We are also bound by strict standards including state regulatory compliance to ensure the workmanship you receive is of the highest quality.
Protecting your home whilst Resurfacing
We ALWAYS take extra care to protect your belongings (and ourselves!) whilst carrying out resurfacing in your home.
All walls, floors and surrounding areas are protected during the resurfacing process. We even put up a wall to contain the dust within the area we are working in and a ventilation fan to minimise the smell.
We pride ourselves in leaving your home in the same condition that we found it!